WHO WE ARE:
We are internetstores – the leading specialist for bike and outdoor products in Europe. Founded in 2003, we are today among the biggest and most profitable e-commerce companies, with more than 40 online shops, more than 2 million page views per day and an unparalleled product selection. We are fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, CAMPZ and Addnature and we have only one goal: offering our clients from 16 different countries every day quality products and latest trends for the best prices as well as an excellent shopping experience!
You want to be part of this success story and work behind the scenes of an international online retailer to promote our growth? Apply online - more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- First point of contact for enquiries and orders from our Norwegian customers (bikester.no and addnature.no)
- Communication with our customers via phone, e-mail or live chat
- Providing advice to our customers regarding specific bike and outdoor products
- Providing support to our customers regarding orders and returns process
- Supporting the team in executing and optimizing all processes within the customer service department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in different outdoor and camping activities and the specific equipment and clothing needed
- Experience in customer service is desired but not mandatory
- Enthusiastic for a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, willingness to learn and to be challenged
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with a customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Native Norwegian speaker, good written and spoken English skills
WHAT TO EXPECT:
An exciting job in a fast growing company in the heart of Berlin. We offer you a job with responsibility and creative leeway, employee discounts on our full product range, bike leasing, corporate benefits and amazing, international colleagues in all departments.
Svenja Nilsson, HR Manager | Oranienburger Str. 66, 10117 Berlin | (+49) 0711/93305-148 | firstname.lastname@example.org | internetstores.de
Apply for Customer Service Agent Norway (m/f)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.