SANDRO is searching for a Flagshipstore Manager for its new Flagshipstore that will open in May 2019 in STUTTGART.
- Coordinate and supervise a sales team.
- Promote the high-end image of the brand internally and externally.
- Ensure that the sales team is appropriately trained on a day-to-day basis.
- Participate in the recruitment of new staff members and reach and attract the best applicants.
Sales and Inventory:
- Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and indulgent service.
- Welcome and assist our high-end customers.
- Retain customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalised advice.
- Achieve the targets set and increase revenue by making our products attractive.
- Follow the instructions of the head office regarding how the business is to be run and ensure they are carried out by the sales team.
- Manage inventory and stock replenishment.
- Ensure that our store runs smoothly.
- Ensure that the shop floor is organised and our products are arranged according to the instructions of the senior management.
This is a non-exhaustive list.
- You can demonstrate significant experience as a Store Manager, ideally in the area of high-end ready-to-wear fashion.
-You are enthusiastic about fashion and have a good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
-You demonstrate a good sense for business and have an excellent sense for customer service.
- You are able to supervise and motivate a team and are willing to take on challenges.
-You speak perfectly German.
Become a member of our teams !
Apply for Flagshipstore Manager - opening in Stuttgart
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.