The IT Technician Intern works directly for the Director of ICT and is a part of the ISS IT Office. This position is part of the IT Support team and serves as a first level technical support for the staff computer systems, peripheral hardware, and software.
Full-time, 40hours/week, to start in August 2019)
The role of the IT Technician Intern is to assist users who are having trouble with the use of ISS IT approved applications, products or services. Complex and/or high priority problems are elevated to specialized support groups for resolution when needed.
Under the guidance of the senior IT Office staff, specific responsibilities include
- Technical assistance and support to ISS staff for the ISS IT Office provided equipment and software (software, laptops, desktops, tablet computers, printers, projectors, and other as determined by the Director of ICT).
- School wide photocopier support
- Shared Apple Device maintenance and support
- School A/V equipment maintenance and support
- Writing and maintaining IT Office documentation
- Other duties assigned by the Director of ICT
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Apple macOS, iOS and tvOS operating systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 end user tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Apple scripting is advantageous
- Must have a good command of the English language
Judith Bucksch, Human Resources Manager ■ International School of Stuttgart e.V. ■
Sigmaringer Str. 257, 70597 Stuttgart, Germany
Apply for IT Office Technician Intern
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.